Spectacular Wedding Gown for Rent in Enugu

Price is Negotiable From: 35,000.00 VAT excluded

Do you want to rent wedding gown in Nigeria?

Worry no more. We at 24Rentz have every gown you can think about for your next event. We are willing to make them available for rent.

Keep up with Adaeze Creative wedding gown

Report Abuse


Looking to get married? You would marvel at this gown. Cute, Pretty, affordable and customizable.

Adaeze creative has got you covered. Stun your guest at your wedding with this cute gowns and have the best of glamour and glandour rocking your day.

What We can do for you

  • We would lend you this cute gown.
  • We would customize it for you if necessary
  • We deliver to your doorstep
  • You can decide the one you want, if the one you booked doesn’t fit you

Cute Wedding Gown for Rent in Enugu, Nigeria

Rent this wedding gown in Enugu for your wedding.

Are you asking where can I rent wedding gown in Enugu Nigeria? Do you want to know how to rent a wedding gown online at an affordable price for your wedding.

We at 24Rentz want to help you rent a wedding dress in Enugu, without leaving your house.

what is in the box

  • Wedding Gown (same as one in the picture)
  • Veil
  • Flower bouquet

What is this made of?

  • Polyester 20%
  • Cotton 60%
  • Silk 20%

Delivery Terms

We deliver only within Enugu. Either pick up or send your measurement so we customise for you.


  • Return immediately after use to avoid extra charges
  • Delivery 6 hours before an event

If you want to see our showroom, why not send a WhatsApp message to our agent

We’d take it up from there.


Shipping Policy

We only accept pick up. You come to store and pick it up, as well as return.

Come with a valid ID card that tallies with the name used for payment, so as to ensure that you're easily verified.


Refund Policy

We'd refund you if:
1. The gown you booked, is not the same in store
2. We have reason to cancel your order due to fulfillment problems or situations beyond our control.
3. If we can't verify your identity, we'd have to refund.
4. If the gown you ordered is not ready for booking.
5. If you come to the store and discover you don't like the gown.

In scenarios like this, all we can do is to refund you 90% of your money. The remaining 10% would handle the payment processing process, and the refund appeal.

For more information, contact 24Rentz admin.

Additional information

Weight 0.3 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Adaeze Creative and Bridals
  • Vendor: Adaeze Creative and Bridals
  • Address: 6259 00100
    Garden Estate Rd; Cedar Court A4
  • No ratings found yet!

Product Location

Ogbete, Enugu, Nigeria

We at 24Rentz believe in providing quality services for our customers.


In that light, we do not take abuse lightly as we investigate it thoroughly and overtly.

We ensure that you are not caught up with vendors by withholding payment till certain criteria are met.

If you feel cheated by a vendor and your complaint falls within any of the above categories, feel free to seek a refund.

Product Enquiry

We do not share your data with third parties. check our privacy policy page for more details

You may also like…


Agora Tech Hub, Ajiwe Bustop, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos





Need Help? Chat with us