To understand how to source products, you’d need to watch this video below. It would help you effectively search for products on the store, and also get to book them without stress.
However, here’s a quick tip
- Click on the Shop Page
- Key in what you want to hire in the search button
- Click on the picture or name of the products which you want to rent
- select the date you’d want to rent it using the calendar
- If negotiable, select the amount you’re willing to pay.
- Click Book Now
- If there’s no Book Now button on the page, click Check Booking Availability
- You’d be redirected to a cart page. If you want to hire more products, click continue shopping. If you want to check out, scroll down.
- Select a location to Calculate your shipping price (The currency you’d pay in is determined by your location)
- Click on the Place order button
- If you don’t have an account, sign up immediately right there on the checkout page
- Fill in your shipping address, and your billing address
- Select the payment gateway available in your country.
- Fill in your card details, or pay from your wallet using any payment gateway.
- An instant invoice will be sent to your email with any specific instructions from the vendor