24Rentz is an online marketplace that enables event planners to hire all the resources they need when planning an event.
We connect event planners to vendors who rent/sell:
- Service Vendors(Caterers, Ushers, Bouncers, etc)
- And virtually any thing that can help your event
About the Company
24Rentz is a Delaware C-Corp that operates from Lagos, Nigeria. Founded by Michael C Bernard in July 2019, we now have operate in four Nigerian cities, as well as in Kenya.
- Bring latest technological advancement to the Events Industry
- Reduce the stress, time and costs of event planning by 100%
- Enable People with zero experience to organize events
- Build the world’s largest events marketplace
- Train 10 Million Event Planners worldwide
- Become a role model for future African start-ups
24Rentz started in Enugu Nigeria, 2019. It was initially a peer-to-peer rentals marketplace.
The first two founders were Michael C Bernard and Uche G. Ezenduka who were both students of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
After market validation and testing a lot of verticals, 24Rentz decided to iterate to become an event planning marketplace. Michael C Bernard, being an event planner and a team of other event planners decided to take the company down this line. They moved the company to Lagos and began building a network of event planners
Building the network
The first vendor to join 24Rentz was Kolony Rentals, a big event rentals brand in Lagos. After that, a lot of other vendors joined the platform, boosting the total number of products available for rent.
Today, 24Rentz has vendors in several verticals in two countries, as well as students in 3 continents of the world.